In store concessions enable organisations to promote their products and services to members of the public, within a retail environment such as DIY store, shopping centres and supermarkets.
Concessions are a great marketing tool for sales lead generation, experimental marketing, market research and new product launches.
Promoting your business through an in store concession can help you target large numbers of potential customers cost effectively. Choose an in store concession for:
- An individual store, a whole region or nationwide.
- A single week, a seasonal campaign or a continued presence
- Specific branded outlets or a combination of outlets
- Target specific demographics, ABC1 Customers!
- Instant Sales Lead Generation
- Reach large numbers of potential customers cost effectively
- Gain awareness and build your brand
- Gain instant feedback on new products
- Test new products before launching into the market
Who can apply?
In general if your organisation offers products or services which do not conflict with the host retailer, your business has completed our Application to Trade and is of good standing, then you will meet the criteria.
Our experienced helpful Account Managers can help you choose the most appropriate sites and ensure your application is hassle-free.
If you would like more details call 01279 717010 or complete our contact us enquiry form.